Let Agreed £3,500 - 4 Bedroom Detached House
A rare opportunity to rent a unique 17th century Grade II listed house, situated in the pretty hamlet of Hazeley Bottom. This is a beautiful property of immense character and charm with original period features throughout.
Cream shaker style Kitchen with black granite worktops. Fitted appliances, including Rangemaster oven. This opens into a spacious and light dining area with vaulted ceiling and triple fold doors overlooking the garden, this area benefits from underfloor heating. At the end of this room is a snug area. Study with woodburner. Lounge with woodburner and original exposed beams.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom with built in wardrobes, ensuite with contemporary standalone bath and separate shower. Three further bedrooms, and family bathroom. Both bathrooms have underfloor heating.
There is an well established secluded garden maintained at the landlord’s expense, with a South facing patio; ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining. Lawn area, well-established plants, shrubs and trees surround the property. Large brick based greenhouse, shed and double garage, with gravel driveway.
Approx. 2349 sq ft. Please see floor plan
Available early October 2022.
£3,500 per month including the services of a gardener (lawns/mowing, seasonal pruning and cutting back of trees/hedges, weeding, removal of garden waste, leaf blowing from drive, depending on need/seasonality)
Tenancy term – one year minimum
EPC – E
Council tax – G (Hart)
Available September 2022
Security Deposit: £4035 (5 weeks rent)
Holding Deposit £807 (1 weeks rent). Holding deposit deducted from 1st months’ rent due on successful completion of a tenancy, but non-refundable should a Tenant withhold/provide misleading information that may affect their application, or if they withdraw.
Acorn Property Management Services is a member of the Money Shield client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.
- Character four bedroom 17th Century Grade II listed cottage
- Double garage with gravel driveway
- Fully fitted kitchen opening to spacious dining area overlooking garden
- Lounge with woodburner and exposed beams
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate shower
- Secluded garden with south facing patio with greenhouse and shed
- Situated in the pretty hamlet of Hazeley Bottom near Hartley Wintney
- Snug area off kitchen/diner
- Study/office with woodburner
- Three further bedrooms and family bathroom