Let Agreed £1,650 pcm - 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
Video tour available on request. Please see floorplan.
Situated a few minutes walk from the train station, in the charming village of Winchfield, is this newly decorated semi detached property with views of the duck pond to the front.
From the entrance hall you will find a newly fitted kitchen with shaker style units, oak effect worktops and a contemporary patterned backboard. There is also a ground floor cloakroom. Through to a rear aspect main reception room which serves as the main living / dining area. Gas fire with sliding doors to the garden.
To the first floor this property features three bedrooms, two offering built in wardrobes, plus a family bathroom with over bath shower.
The rear garden has a spacious sun deck and lawn area. Courtesy door access to the garage and driveway parking.
Regret no pets
Available: 12th July
Length of tenancy: One year minimum
Holding deposit: £380 (one weeks rent)
Dilapidations deposit: £1,900 (five weeks rent)
EPC – D (64)
Council Tax – D (Hart)
- Bathroom with over bath pumped shower
- Garage and driveway parking
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Newly decorated three bedroom semi detached house
- Newly fitted kitchen with appliances
- Sitting room / dining room with doors to garden
- Two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes. Further single bedroom
- Video tour available on request
- Walking distance of Winchfield Station (Mainline Waterloo one hour)