Let Agreed £1,650 pcm - 3 Bedroom Detached House
Newly decorated three bedroom family home situation on a quiet cul de sac in North Warnborough. Close to Basingstoke canal and a short walk from Robert Mays School. Kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, oven and hob, with space for washing machine or dishwasher. Spacious open plan lounge area with french doors to private garden. Separate dining room. Cloakroom. Upstairs to two double bedrooms and one single. Family bathroom with shower (bathroom will be replaced between tenancies). Garage with driveway parking. Total 1160 sq ft including garage.
*The house will be decorated throughout and new carpets to some areas.
Tenancy term – one year plus
EPC – 68 (D)
Council tax – E (Hart)
Available 26th July
Security Deposit: £1,900 (5 weeks rent)
Holding Deposit £380 (1 weeks rent). Holding deposit deducted from 1st months’ rent due on successful completion of a tenancy, but non-refundable should a Tenant withhold/provide misleading information that may affect their application, or if they withdraw.
Further Tenant fee information available at acorn-properties.com/tenants/
Acorn Property Management Services is a member of the Money Shield client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.
- 1160 sq ft three bedroom detached family house
- Close to Basingstoke Canal and short walk to Robert Mays School
- Family bathroom with shower
- Garage with driveway parking
- Kitchen with double oven and microwave and fridge freezer
- Located in a sought after road in North Warnborough
- Open plan sitting room area
- Separate Dining Room
- Two double bedrooms and one single