Let Agreed £1,250 - 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
A well presented two bedroom cottage Mews style house, situated in a conservation area just off Odiham High Street. Entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, fitted kitchen with built in Bosch appliances and space for small table. Sitting room with ornamental gas effect woodburner. French doors to courtyard garden. Upstairs to generous single bedroom, family bathroom with white suite and over bath shower. Master bedroom with double wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
Outside to courtyard garden and gate to parking space immediately to the rear. Walking distance of Odiham village centre.
Convenient access M3 Junction 5 and Hook railway station (mainline Waterloo).
Available 26th March 2021
*Regret no dogs*
Please note the gas woodburner in sitting room is ornamental and not in use.
Awaiting new EPC and floorplan
Energy Performance Certificates
- Allocated parking space under car port
- Convenient access M3 Junction 5 and Hook railway station (mainline Waterloo)
- Courtyard garden to the rear
- Family bathroom with over bath shower
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Bosch appliances
- Good size single bedroom
- Lounge with French doors to courtyard kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- Modern two bedroom cottage style mews house
- Situated in conservation area just off Odiham High Street